This year, Uber flies you to the skies! You can get the opportunity for a “private helicopter tour” to Roskilde Festival by Uber. At the touch of a button, you can now have your own tour to one of the biggest events of the year in Denmark. Upon acceptance of your request, you will be picked up and driven to a secret heliport near Nordhavn and then you will land at the Roskilde airport, where a car will be ready to take you to the festival.
- The helicopters are flying between Wednesday and Sunday, 12-21.30
- You can take two people with you. Your overall weight must be maximum 240kg.
- You cannot bring luggage with you
- The helicopter ride does not include a festival ticket
- There is no guarantee you can get a tour – there might be a long queue!
Get the instructions as to how to get your own helicopter tour here, and learn how you can also get a free ride: https://newsroom.uber.com/denmark/uberchopper/
The service that is offered in Denmark at the moment is very interestIng! We would love to see it expand and develop in more countries, in the same way it is currently developed in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Take a look at how Uber takes over in Sao Paulo, here